STEN Mk III Build
STEN Mk III Semi-auto
* Just a representation (Photoshop) of what it may look like when completed, except it will have a 16 inch barrel.
My step by step guide to building a California legal semi-auto STEN Mk III. Built up from a STEN Mk III parts kit from WWII onto a reduced diameter semi-auto STEN tube.
What a STEN Mk III Parts kit looks like.
What to look out for when purchasing a STEN parts kit online.
Semi-auto STEN conversion parts review.
(STEN tube, semi-auto bolt, and semi auto)
Quick overview of the IO Semi-auto tube, barrel, and conversion kit.
Demilling the STEN MKIII kit - by Caimen
- Tools required
- Identifying the parts
- Step #1 - demilling magazine well.
- Step #2 - demilling barrel assembly.
- rear barrel trunnion.
- front barrel trunnion.
- front sling swivel.
- removing rivets from trunnions.
- Step #3 - demilling trigger housing.
- removing center tube remnants.
- removing rear tube remnants.
- removing tube remnants from rear trigger/tube housing.
- removing tube remnants from trigger tabs.
Indianapolis Ordnance: 80% STEN Mk III semi-auto reduced diameter tube receiver, 16" barrel, semi-auto bolt assembly, and miscellaneous parts.
MonsterMan Grip (modified).
Text and Pictures Copyright 2001-2009 © Web Shooters TERMS
Webmaster email: webmaster
This site was last updated 06/20/09